Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A new beginning..

Damn...

It was excruciating to just view my old posts. Why on earth were they posted... Hmmm... to tell you the truth; to prove that I can create a blogger account and get the stupid URL I wanted.

Not anymore.. My blog must be meaningful... Well... not so much.. :P, but u get the idea rite...

So, the question is "why now" ...

I guess the cool-kids started blogging in the early 2000s; got bored and started doing videos or something like that... Not sure .. so I guess this is not cool now..

Or, maybe just maybe "I can make money".. You know, my blogs get famous and $hit, I get a million hits overnight, Google will call me and say how AWESOME I am and give a butt load of money (I am a dumb asshole rite)... and that's not happening either...

SO WHY NOW ???

My guess is (yea.. that's rite I have not fucking idea either) It's fun to write (or type) and read it out loud to see how awful my grammar is...

Its good way to track what you have been upto; You see (weird and nice) things, hear (creepy and good) stuffs and down the line one fine day, if my kid (if I have one) asks u, dad what wer u doing in ur 20s, 30s etc.. so why not show piece of junk n say "Well kiddo, remember wen i said I do cool stuffs, this is wat .... I meant" :D

I will try to write about movies (yeah.. like you've not seen a blog about movies), travel, new things I learn/ explore and just some mundane daily life..

Hey, if its not fun you can say "dude.. u stink", but ill try not to.. (even though its inevitable)

PS: My old posts helped me to earn only a B in my MIS. So, I guess its a good thing I deleted them... :) :) So here it goes.. "A New Beginning"

No comments: